The blueberries add a delicious sweetness to this meal, whilst the mirin makes the chicken beautifully tender.
5-10 minutes preparation time
250g chicken breast, sliced
3 cups rocket leaves
8 walnuts, roughly chopped
½ cup fresh or frozen blueberries
1 drizzle Extra Virgin Olive oil
Drizzle of macadamia oil
- Heat a fry pan on medium heat. Once warm, drizzle with olive oil
- Drizzle sliced chicken with mirin, then add to pan.
- Place rocket leaves into a salad bowl and top with chopped walnuts and crumbled feta.
- Meanwhile, heat a little macadamia oil in a small fry pan over medium heat. Add blueberries and gently sauté for 3-4 minutes, or until mixture starts to gently bubble.
- Add chicken to the salad bowl, then top with blueberry mixture.
- Serve with cracked pepper to taste.
Per serve provides:
Energy: 1437kJ, Protein: 36.5g, Fat: 19g, Fibre: 3.2g
- Gluten free
- Wheat free
- Dairy free (leave out feta)
- FODMAP friendly