Dietitian // Nutrition Consultant
Chloe specialises in food intolerance, sports nutrition and nutrition for arthritis and autoimmune conditions. She is qualified as an Accredited Practicing Dietitian and Sports Dietitian.
Chloe currently works across a variety of roles:
- Media dietitian, providing expert comment to publications. This includes regularly writing for Body & Soul, and a weekly appearance on Talking Lifestyle on 2UE Radio (tune in Monday at 1.20pm Sydney time!)
- Individualised consultation to private clients as an online dietitian, or face to face in Sydney
- Provides nutrition consultation to companies and corporate clients
- Consultant Sports Dietitian for Parramatta Eels NRL squad, and triathlon team MaccaX. She has previously worked with the Rabbitoh’s NRL U20s squad and women’s cycling team Roxsolt Attaquer
- Co-Owner of nutrition consultancy business Health & Performance Collective
- Runs the online nutrition program she founded ‘The FODMAP Challenge‘
Chloe also currently sits on the board for Sports Dietitian’s Australia.
Chloe has created this website as a place to find nutrition information, usually relating to IBS, arthritis, sports and general wellness, thoughts on current trends, along with suggestions for delicious, healthy places to go when eating out (both in Australia and overseas).
Chloe has had an interest in nutrition from a young age, due to having food intolerances herself, and also a realisation about the important role food played in her active lifestyle. Having grown up in the country, Chloe is passionate about providing accessible, expert advice, which prompted her to develop her consultancy as an online dietitian, and now has clients across Australia in Adelaide, Brisbane, Queensland, Melbourne, New Zealand, the US, London, Indonesia and Hong Kong.
She loves food, enjoys going out for meals and experimenting with new recipes and cuisines in her spare time. Staying fit and healthy plays an important role in maintaining health. As such, you will often find her enjoying a long run, scenic walk or heading off to a spin or yoga class.
Qualifications and Memberships:
- Bachelor Nutrition & Dietetics
- Master Public Health
- Sports Dietetics training through AIS
- ISAK Level 1